lucy had her first real haircut last week. i have always cut my girls hair (since leaving gig harbor anyway) and I can do an ok job, but lucy is just so wiggly it is impossible for me to give her a good cut. so last week, we went to randi's and she gave lucy the cutest cut. she blow dried and flat ironed (first time lucy's hair has seen either) and it was just SO CUTE.
I'm pretty sure I will be taking my other girls to randi from now on too. It's time for me to put down the scissors!
the morning before the haircut she was dancing in her suit and hat. her hair had gotten so long (for me).
the new hair. oh, the way it frames those cheeks, I can hardly stand how cute she is.
uh huh, that's my girl
seriously?! i may be biased, but she is the most beautiful thing that has ever existed!






No comments:
Post a Comment