We are so excited about this project. We have wanted to change the counter tops since the first time we saw this house. I loved our house and knew it was the house for us the very first time I saw it, but I remember saying, well the carpet and counter tops need changing, but we will do that soon.
Well, it's been almost 4 years since we moved in and while we are still saving for carpet (and a new deck) we finally were able to get our new counter tops. The counter tops were tile before (as seen in 1st picture) and looked fine but Andy and I both really dislike tile because it always feels and looks dirty to us. Anyway, though the tile is still undone on the back splash (can't wait for that to be done!) we really LOVE it.
Here are a few pictures of the process.
I will post a few of the finished project when ever that happens! ;)
My big, deep, shiny new sink. Love it!
3 comments:
That is awesome! Love the granite you chose!
Beautiful Jen!
now you can roll the cookie dough out right on the counter...looks nice!
Post a Comment