The greatest joys in life are experienced in happy family relationships... the cultivation of a happy home requires effort and energy, forgiveness and patience, love and endurance and sacrifice, but it is worth all of this and more. -Gordon B. Hinkley



Saturday, February 11, 2012

Mat Kearney

Andy took this picture while we waited for Mat (after last night, he is just Mat to me) to start. The concert was C R A Z Y, out of control amazing.  I loved it.  I never wanted it to end.  I would post some video, but they are long and you could just go buy one of his cds (which I highly recommend!!!).  I will post a few more pictures from andy's phone when he sends them my way.  Because I know you want to see more pictures! ;)

1 comment:

jdancer said...

You two need to stop being so dang cute! :) I heart the Andersons! You inspire me to go on a date or two with my fella! You make it look like so much fun!