The greatest joys in life are experienced in happy family relationships... the cultivation of a happy home requires effort and energy, forgiveness and patience, love and endurance and sacrifice, but it is worth all of this and more. -Gordon B. Hinkley



Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Christmas break

We did do some fun stuff during Christmas break this year, but I just didn't take any pictures so mostly I have forgotten what we did.  I did find these pictures I took of the kids on my little camera during our trip to the museum. We have a membership there, but I am not a big fan of the museum (LOTS of people in small confined spaces) but my kids love it and it was just too cold to be outside much so I braved it with all 5. The place was packed and we had to park about 1/2 mile away and walk just to get there (it was all I could do not to turn and head for home) but we ended up having a really fun time and the kids were all so well behaved.  I think they were in a bit of shock that I was taking them to the museum, it is usually Andy's job!

  I am glad I took a few pictures so I can remember it. 

btw- my favorite part of the museum is the wall of windows and the beautiful view of the park, downtown and the amazing rocky mountains!


1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I can't believe how TALL Rian is getting! And Cali has grown so much too! Miss your family and hoping to get out there soon!