The greatest joys in life are experienced in happy family relationships... the cultivation of a happy home requires effort and energy, forgiveness and patience, love and endurance and sacrifice, but it is worth all of this and more. -Gordon B. Hinkley



Thursday, February 16, 2012

Australian Rash

Ang was in Australia for Christmas and sent this adorable shirt to Lucy. She wore it as soon as she got it and slept in it that night. I took some pictures to show Ang how cute she looked.
The next morning after breakfast I noticed a bit of a rash on Lucy's upper arms and chin & neck area. I started investigating and noticed it was covering her entire upper body. It was pretty bad but didn't seem to bother her much. I noticed that the rash was only where the shirt was touching her body, so we took the shirt off right away. Poor girl, the rash got a little worse before it got better, but by the next morning it was pretty much gone.
We named it the Australian Rash (though I am sure the shirt was made in China!). The shirt has since been washed and once again, she loves it and wears it all the time.

Thanks Ang! ;)

showing off her new shirt @ breakfast

the next morning... the australian rash (kinda hard to see, but you get the idea)

No comments: