Things I loved about my birthday...
Teed and I took a long walk in the morning and talked.
Andy took the kids and got donughts that were fresh and warm and ready to be eaten as soon as we got home from our walk!
Teed made us eggs to ease the sugar rush a little. It was a delicious breakfast!
They got me flowers and really sweet cards.
Teed wouldn't let me do a single dish all day.
Andy and the kids picked up the whole house.
Andy let me and Teed go shopping. Teed didn't rush me at all.
I found a great pair of jeans, on sale!
Andy made homemade popcorn and we went to see a movie (red tails and it was great!).
The night before, we went to dinner with T&R and the Clarks and had a fun night.
Teed bought me pinkberry (and 2 to go!)
And when I start feeling like 36 is old, I remember what my brother said,
"well, what is the alternative?"
Going to try and enjoy every single day of being 36!





1 comment:
Happy Birthday from all of us!!!
Post a Comment