The greatest joys in life are experienced in happy family relationships... the cultivation of a happy home requires effort and energy, forgiveness and patience, love and endurance and sacrifice, but it is worth all of this and more. -Gordon B. Hinkley



Wednesday, September 7, 2011

part 2

we built sand castles and dug big holes!



we had lots of girl talk!

we did lots of tubing and knee boarding and water skiing!


andy turned all the little girls into mermaids!




lucy danced!

and looked perfectly adorable in her new suit!

we don't have any pictures at the house this year because we spend sun-up until sun-down at the lake. it was perfection.
the end
(until next year! i can't wait)

2 comments:

Angie Cravens said...

I ALMOST WANT TO DIE!!! The little sail boats on Lulu's new suit are too much!!! I told you she needed more thatn one suit... she is a princess!!!

herbie said...

I love the photos. THANKS Jen!! Doesn't Teague just want to make you squeeze him!!