last week we went up to Lake Mac in Nebraska for a few days with some friends. It was so much fun and i have a TON of pictures that i don't have time to edit, so they will have to wait for now.
BUT, last night andy and i had the most amazing date night. We went downtown with some wonderful friends and had the most delicious dinner at Ted's Montana Grill (we will be going back very soon for sure!). Then we walked over to the Denver Center for Performing Arts and watched (with those same wonderful friends) Le Miserable. Aaaaaaa-mazing!!! It was so beautiful and moving (i cried at least 3x). I just can't find the words to say how much we enjoyed it.
Really, the whole night was so great. I am grateful for wonderful friends and free babysitting (thank you t&r!) and delicious food and amazing talent.
only picture of the night...
2 comments:
This is making me want to cry! My only solace is that I've seen it before. I guess that will have to tide me over until next time. :( I'm so glad you guys had fun. What a fun group too!
I LOVE Les Mes. Jen, you look absolutely beautiful.
Post a Comment