When my sister was here, she let me and Andy have an over-nighter in Boulder. She watched all the kids for us and we had so much fun being together.
His main abjective of the trip: Watch Harry Potter. (loved it!)
Mine: go for a beautiful hike.
We did both and it was wonderful. I took pictures of our hike with the little camera ( I rarely take the big one with me anywhere these days!). I took the advise of my friend Miriam who said that their favorite place to go was in Boulder (thank you Miriam!). It was so beautiful and as we headed out, it seemed easy enough. I wanted to go to the Royal Arch, so we started on that trail. It was not easy. It was really hard and hot. But we made it to the arch and it was well worth it!
Thanks Ang!!!!!!
this is the trail. seriously, at times it was like climbing up the side of a mountain. actually, that is exactly what we were doing!
so worth it!


1 comment:
So glad you guys checked it out. I love that hike! Can you believe Sadie did that hike when she was 3! I can't, she hiked almost the entire way to the top and when we got there she said she wanted to take a nap....we ended up carrying her most of the way down. It was so fun!
Post a Comment