My blog was out of commission for a few weeks. It was really frusterating! But it is working again and now I am realizing that I haven't taken a lot of pictures anyway. But summer is in full swing around here and I am going to make an effort to take more pictures.
Between dentist & Dr., and orthodontist appointments we will be spending most of our time at the pool. And Trace is getting baptized July 2nd (cue tears!) and family is coming to visit and we are going camping (just bought a camp stove on amazon today!)... what a wonderful summer we have to look forward to!!
Here are the kids as we were leaving out the door to the pool this morning...
Cali & Rian played "fashon show" last week while andy & the boys were at the park learning to ride bikes (sam is a pro now and trace still won't try... uggh!) so I let them put my make-up on eachother. they were very excited. it was so cute to listen to (i was sewing them matching skirts) and watch and they both looked so beautiful and grown-up. Neither one of them liked the feeling and had it rubbed off within the hour. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
Lucy woke up from her nap on Saturday...
and we all headed down to the pool. We rode bikes... trace rode his scooter.







No comments:
Post a Comment