The greatest joys in life are experienced in happy family relationships... the cultivation of a happy home requires effort and energy, forgiveness and patience, love and endurance and sacrifice, but it is worth all of this and more. -Gordon B. Hinkley



Tuesday, May 3, 2011

i sing 'you are my sunshine' every night to my little girls. usually more than once! when i saw this book, i had to get it. it was put into lucy's easter basket this year. she loves it. i love that she loves it and especially that cali can 'read' it to her. if only i could stop time... just for a bit.








2 comments:

Amy F. said...

It is so cute to see that you have two little girls together. They are so sweet. Qutie fashionable as well! I love Lucy's necklaces!!

Rachel B. said...

This is so cute! I love when Reese "reads" to Claire. I just want to squeeze little Lucy's cheeks! Such dolls!