Andy & I were so so lucky to have a friend who willingly watched our kids for 3 days so that we could go to detroit together (thank you kari!)
we had such a wonderful time together. detroit is not the easiest city to get around (we found ourselves (almost) in canada at one point! oops!!!). but with very little on our to-do list, we were able to explore some of the city.
this is the main reason we went to detroit...
THE MASK.
andy's injury was 1 1/2 years ago. this little custom made number will allow him to get back on the court again. we (especially he) are so excited & grateful.
sexy, isn't he??!
we took a walk on the waterfront. it was beautiful. it was a little sad. there were beautiful buildings, really beautiful.
2 comments:
I'm glad that you had such a great time! (And would you stop thanking me... it really was so fun!)
What a neat trip! I love visiting old historic sites! I would love to see that playhouse in person! Jesse would probably prefer to play basketball with Andy, new mask and all. :) The picture of you two at the end makes me miss you guys.
Post a Comment