I was lucky enough to take a quick 3 day trip to northern California before Christmas. My sister had flown in from Hawaii a few days earlier. She picked me up at the airport and we headed north. It was a beautiful rainy day. We stopped for lunch at Granzellas. Yummy! That was just the beginning of a wonderful 3 days of delicious food and the best family in the world.
Oh and we spent one night in the hot tub watching a lunar eclipse. It was incredible and wonderful!!
Me & Ang on the back deck. (you cant see mt. shasta because it is covered by clouds, but it's there. big & beautiful)
Me & Ang on the back deck. (you cant see mt. shasta because it is covered by clouds, but it's there. big & beautiful)
1 comment:
I'm so glad you got some good (even if quick) time with your family, Jen. They are awesome, I couldn't agree with you more.
Post a Comment