The greatest joys in life are experienced in happy family relationships... the cultivation of a happy home requires effort and energy, forgiveness and patience, love and endurance and sacrifice, but it is worth all of this and more. -Gordon B. Hinkley



Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Happy Birthday to me!!!

Andy gave me the go-ahead so I booked my ticket today!! What a birthday present!! I can hardly believe I get to go back. Ang, here I come! :)




I can hardly wait!

4 comments:

jdancer said...

Lucky!! I'm telling my sister she needs to move there! :) Happy Birthday to you!

Amy F. said...

Now that's a good birthday present!!!!!!!! Have a great time!

Rachel B. said...

Ummm...WOW!!! That's a heck of a birthday present. Have so much fun. BTW I'm already feeling so sad that we don't get to see you all every Sunday.

Kari Clark said...

So is my invitation still open? I might just have to take you up on it, if it is.