The greatest joys in life are experienced in happy family relationships... the cultivation of a happy home requires effort and energy, forgiveness and patience, love and endurance and sacrifice, but it is worth all of this and more. -Gordon B. Hinkley



Friday, December 10, 2010

Chase

Dogs! ?
It is hard not to love them... but kind of easy not to love them too.
Chase is such a good boy. But he is still work. For me mostly, of coarse. I knew it would be that way, but I still got the dog.
I am glad we did because everyone loves him. Well, not everyone... love is a strong word. But he is a good dog and I like him.


cute, huh?



2 comments:

Sean said...

cute for sure.

Olivia Heilmann said...

He is pretty cute. But that is the reason I won't get one...because I know all the work will fall on me. ;)