I voted. For the first time in probably 10 years. It felt really good. I wore my sticker proud. I even took a picture...
Oh, and we got a dog. I caved. My family is happy. His name is Chase and he is an 8 yr. old Boston Terrier. Potty trained. He is a really good boy.
5 comments:
I LOVE your hair!! And your sticker! :)
Your hair looks great! And yay for a dog! How FUN!!
And hey - I'm sure you have already found someone to take your family pics. I'm kinda out of the game these days...Things are changing around here again, so I've put everything but family on the back burner :)
Love you hair! Great job voting! CUTE DOG!! You are a cool mom!
Cute hair Jen! Sure miss you....
um...did I miss something? You cut your hair?
look great !!
and i love the little doggie. good mommy!
Post a Comment