The greatest joys in life are experienced in happy family relationships... the cultivation of a happy home requires effort and energy, forgiveness and patience, love and endurance and sacrifice, but it is worth all of this and more. -Gordon B. Hinkley



Friday, October 15, 2010

I've been busy. I'm exhausted. I am too busy feeling sorry for myself to blog.
Ok, so that last one is kind of a joke but I have been busy and I have been TIRED. When I told my sister that being busy & tired was my excuse for not blogging, she had no sympathy for me. None. So here are a few pictures for you Teed. No time to edit these, but I didn't think you would mind...


Lucy "draws" a lot these days. Having her buckled into her seat at the table is the ONLY way I can get anything done. The girl has gone wild on me, no joke!! She is crazy.
But she loves to draw! And she is rediculously cute.

Trace asked me if he could sweep the kitchen floor after we had dinner. Yah, I know, he is pretty amazing. When I found this, I just had to take a picture. What kind of child pulls all the chairs out from the table all on his own?? Well, mine does.


We got the Halloween decorations out a few weeks ago but told the kids that we were going to wait to get the costumes our until it got closer to Halloween. The costumes are a pain in my side because they are always a mess and there is always a fight over getting dressed. Well, one night when I went in to check on the boys before I got into bed, I found that Sam had snuck into the costume box. When I put him in bed, he has pj's on. When I checked on him, he had on Mr. Incredible. Sam, you make me smile every single day (and night!)!!!



When he woke up in the morning, he was back in his pj's and the Mr. Incredible costume was put away. I only have the pictures to prove that he was ever wearing it!!

3 comments:

Olivia Heilmann said...

Absolutely adorable!

Fam. Anderson said...

We'r happy Jen is blogging again.
Thank you sister of Jeniffer !!

xx
Phil Tan Jay Ty.

P.S.
We understand... really!!

Sean said...

they all bring smiles to our faces, such amazing children in such different ways. miss and love you all.