we went to see Nora Jones at the Red Rocks Amphitheatre. Only two words... incredible. Ok, well that is only one word but seriously!, it was amazing.
We ate dinner at Chipotle before the concert. Delish.
We ate dinner at Chipotle before the concert. Delish.
during the opening act... still dry.
And then it started to rain. One of those Colorado summer evening type of rains. Like sheets of rain. Everyone around us pulled out their poncho's and umbrellas. I had kind of thought my prayers would be enough to keep the rain away, so we didn't bring anything but our light sweaters. Oh how He has a sence of humor! :)We were soaked to the bone by the time the rain stopped. Like we had just taken a shower in our clothes. But it was warm outside and the clouds passed and the stars came out and the lightning storm was amazing in the distance and Nora started singing and it was perfection!!!
You HAVE to go to a concert at Red Rocks. The whole experience is unforgettable. We will be going back for sure, I will be waiting for my boyfriend Jason Mraz to come back!
You HAVE to go to a concert at Red Rocks. The whole experience is unforgettable. We will be going back for sure, I will be waiting for my boyfriend Jason Mraz to come back!
3 comments:
Oh Jen, you know I am SOOOO jealous. I would have brought raingear too. :)
After talking to you about the concert I started looking them up cause I want to go so bad!! Glad you guys had a wonderful time!! :)
oh that sounds like so much fun! I am going to have to look that up!!
Post a Comment