The greatest joys in life are experienced in happy family relationships... the cultivation of a happy home requires effort and energy, forgiveness and patience, love and endurance and sacrifice, but it is worth all of this and more. -Gordon B. Hinkley



Tuesday, August 3, 2010

my little girls

Now that Lucy is growing up (please, please slow down little lulu!) her and Cali are quickly becoming friends. By friends, I mean that they are either loving each other or fighting. But either way, it is fun to watch them together.

I took some pictures of them a few days ago...










2 comments:

Abbey said...

Cali and lucy are so cute! I have missed seeing you guys. EVERYDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Amy F. said...

It is so cute to see two of your girls together! I bet they are starting to like playing with each other. They are both so cute! Lucy's hair is getting long!