I guess if I had put the polish away where it belonged (way up on the top shelf of the closet) this would not have happened. So, in the end, I could have prevented this. aarrrgggg.
The greatest joys in life are experienced in happy family relationships... the cultivation of a happy home requires effort and energy, forgiveness and patience, love and endurance and sacrifice, but it is worth all of this and more. -Gordon B. Hinkley
Monday, May 3, 2010
Fingernail polish & Lucy & Cali & a bad choice... Need I say more?!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
HILARIOUS I have had my own bout with nailpolish and TRISTAN. It was red....so was my face after I found him. GRRR
Oh... I'm so sorry. That kind of thing has happened one too many times in my household. That being said, it made for some really cute pictures of Lucy!
hah.smile. you didnt say it got on the carpet which would be the only really not cute place to have the polish. time for a new brighter color anyways. last time I was at your house it was Trace and your makeup on the carpet, a while while ago.
Post a Comment