Lots of changes around here... lets talk about a few of them.
Salt Lake City. This is where Andy spends his time these days. At least every other week he travels there but next week is his off week and he is still traveling there so the every-other week thing is questionable. But he gets to go to the Temple every time he is there and I so wish I could go with him! Traveling for work is not fun for me. I miss him. BAD.

Corn on the cob is back in the store and on sale 4/$1. I bought 8 and we ate them in one sitting. We love COTC around here. And my kids are eating vegetables, yippie!

Flowers have bloomed on the tree in our front yard. Not only that, but they are
bright pink. Isn't it beautiful! I
love spring!!


Lucy is finall getting another tooth. Her 2 bottom ones have been alone for over 6 months now and finally the arrival of #3 is here. You can see it in these 2 pictures a little. She is very proud of herself.


Oh, and she is trying to walk. Please say it aint so!! I don't
actually push her down when she tries
but I want to. I can not stand the fact that she will be walking any day now but at the same time, she is so so excited about this new walking thing, I can not help but share her excitement! Just look at that face! You can't help but smile, can you?!
(don't look at her hair!)

Oh and on a side note :), I did get a new calling at church. In our church, we volunteer or are "called" to serve. I was called to be the Relief Society president of my ward. This is a BIG change. Big.

Life is all about changes. The goal is to grow & learn as you go and I hope I am doing that.
5 comments:
I almost thought you weren't going to mention the RS presidency change as I was getting close to the bottom. I am absolutely positive you will do a wonderful job! Little Lucy is too cute. So cute to see her almost walking!
That is just too great! Love those changes...except the bummer 'MIA' Husband stuff.
awe..the SLC temple..where ryan and I got married! :) so pretty.
btw..i changed my blogspot website address so your link on your page is wrong. You're gonna have to update it. sorry..
ps. i like the corn on the cob photo
Jen....RS pres! That makes me so happy! You are such a sweet person and the sisters in your Ward are so lucky to have you there. Your testimony has always been solid as a rock! RS Pres. is the best calling I had ever had...until now, I teach seminary! I can't wait to tell Bishop Mansius! He will be thrilled....
I love ya!
I love your commentary - it really cracks me up.
Post a Comment