The greatest joys in life are experienced in happy family relationships... the cultivation of a happy home requires effort and energy, forgiveness and patience, love and endurance and sacrifice, but it is worth all of this and more. -Gordon B. Hinkley



Monday, April 12, 2010

Preschool FieldTrip





Lucy & Sophie in the wagon!! (too cute!!)
We had a preschool field trip and went to the zoo. Only 3 of the 6 families came, but it was a BEAUTIFUL day and we had a great time!! Of coarse it was crazy hectic trying to get there with 4 little ones (and I was late, shocker, I know) but so worth it and I really needed a day in the sunshine with good friends. The kids needed it too!



2 comments:

Kari Clark said...

Super cute photos! Thanks for organizing, we had a great time!

Marylin said...

What a fun day!! Love the pictures! :)