The greatest joys in life are experienced in happy family relationships... the cultivation of a happy home requires effort and energy, forgiveness and patience, love and endurance and sacrifice, but it is worth all of this and more. -Gordon B. Hinkley



Sunday, March 14, 2010

Waking Up with Lucy!

Who can resist waking up to this little lady??!! We all fight over who will get her out of bed in the morning and after naps. Heres why!... :)
(ok, so I uploaded these in the wrong order but HEY, I UPLOADAD them!! Yippie!)
After nap
In the morning...

4 comments:

Rachel B. said...

She is so cute and HAPPY! Look at her bouncin' like crazy. I love in the morning one when she suddenly pauses and stares...so funny. You have inspired me to take more videos of Claire. I have lots of Reese, but I've already been slackin' with #2. Sad.

Sandra said...

She has the best facial expressions....so cute. No wonder you take so many photos of her...what a little ham!! Love those chubby cheeks too.

Kari Clark said...

That was the most adorable thing ever! I wish that Sophie would be bouncing for me, she usually is acting all offended that I didn't get her out fast enough. Lusy is TOO cute!

Amy F. said...

You literally have a "bouncing baby girl". So cute! I love her little teeth and the joy that is exploding from that personality. I want to hold her!