The greatest joys in life are experienced in happy family relationships... the cultivation of a happy home requires effort and energy, forgiveness and patience, love and endurance and sacrifice, but it is worth all of this and more. -Gordon B. Hinkley



Thursday, March 25, 2010

A day of SNOW with Auntie Ang & Auntie BB!




Ang laying out. (not quite the same as it is in Hawaii!)

Geting ready for a sled ride...


The best snow days are when daddy has one too!!!
Ang & Rian had a NO MERCY snow fight!! Ang was the one with no mercy at first, but soon enough Rian caught on!!



1 comment:

Amy F. said...

I don't like snow in my face. :) It looked like Rian was having fun though! I'm glad your family visits you. Denver looks beautiful. I actually really like snow, we've had very little for Spokane this year. Maybe next year we'll get some.