The greatest joys in life are experienced in happy family relationships... the cultivation of a happy home requires effort and energy, forgiveness and patience, love and endurance and sacrifice, but it is worth all of this and more. -Gordon B. Hinkley



Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sun Bathing

Well, we weren't exactly in our swim suits (I am not ready for that yet!) but boy did we enjoy our lunch on the deck today! It was sunny and it was amazing to close my eyes, put my face toward the sun and feel HEAT! Oh, it feels so good.

Sitting on the deck in my jeans and t-shirt while the snow still lingers in the shadows... that is Colorado for ya! I really needed the vitamin D and I think the kids did too! So lovely.



Look at that Colorado blue sky! Amazing.
Lucy saying "uh-oh!"... her new word!
Oh how I needed that 30 minutes in the sun today!

5 comments:

Olivia Heilmann said...

Love it!!!

Marylin said...

It was Beautiful today!! You are such a good mom!

Brooke said...

I need some vitamin D too. Lucy's eyes are beautiful blue in that valentine post.

Natalie Jane said...

Your youngest looks so much like my baby! Darling photos.

Matthews Family said...

That sounds so wonderful! And I love the picture in your last post of Lucy! You capture such beautiful pictures.