The greatest joys in life are experienced in happy family relationships... the cultivation of a happy home requires effort and energy, forgiveness and patience, love and endurance and sacrifice, but it is worth all of this and more. -Gordon B. Hinkley



Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Random Stuff

The mountains looked like this bright & early on the morning of my birthday.


Rian bought some strawberries in the $1 section of Target and they are actually growing, despite being over-watered and dumped out & repacked multiple times. She is very excited.

I realized that I hadn't taken any pictures of Cali on the toilet (a must-have) since she quit diapers, like back in August.


Lucy with flying high with her favorite guy!

Cali in her new shirt dress that she wants to wear everyday. I got it at Kohl's for $2.64.

Lucy is in a big girl car seat now... finally!! Carrying that infant seat around was a back-breaker!

Mr. Sam Man

Last day to ever wear these glasses! I wonder if I will miss them?! Don't think so.

1 comment:

Olivia Heilmann said...

Those pictures are so great! You guys look truly happy!