I don't know who told this little girl that she could grow up, but it certainly wasn't me! She has started to stand up on everything these days and I can hardly stand it... for 2 reasons. One, I am not ready for her to be standing up. She is my BABY and I want her to stay a baby... forever! And two, I can hardly stand how dang cute she is when she stands up on things, somehow even cuter than when she is just sitting there or crawling around. She loves her new trick, and is still sometimes surprised to find herself standing up...
How did I get into this position!??
1 comment:
I love the hairdo on this girl. I am with you, what in the world is your "new" baby doing standing up??? I can not believe how quickly she's growing, and we're missing it!! Annie still loves sleeper pajamas too. :)
Post a Comment