Uncle Sean helping Trace with his Legos
Love her!
We lounged and we watched the babies and we loved it! It was such a huge help to have Sean and Katie here during Andy's surgery to watch the kids so that I could be with him. Watching 5 kids isn't easy for first time parents, you know?!?! The kids loved crawling all over Uncle Sean in the snow and in the jumping house and Katie and I loved watching our beautiful little Anderson baby girls play together. It hurt Andy the most not to be able to really hang out with his brother as he would have wanted to but it was so wonderful to have them visit when they did. We were SO SAD when they went home. We still miss them. Thanks you guys so much, more than you can know! We love you. Come see us again soon!
1 comment:
Jen,
Your Christmas looks like it was a good one. Your kids are so cute.
But, oh man poor Andy! What happened to his eye/face?
That looks soo painful. I kept gasping and trying not to look to close and my little girl said, "mom stop looking at that", I was trying to figure out what happened but stopped since I couldn't handle seeing those painful pictures. I can't even imagine the pain he felt.
Post a Comment