Lucy fell down our basement stairs (unfinished, steep, wooden stairs) after I put her on the floor and went outside to help a friend carry something out to her car. Talked a little longer than I should have, knowing that my baby is mobile and for some reason is facinated with the basement stairs.
Yah, I am pretty sure I will be getting a lump of coal in my stocking this year.
BTW- took her to the ER (pediatricians orders), had a head scan and everything checked out good, thank heavens. They said the bruises under her eyes are from hitting her nose. Poor thing...
Happy Ang?! If you lived in Colorado, this would have never happened! ;)
3 comments:
Oh Jen, everyone has those moments. You are NOT getting a lump of coal in your stocking. If you did it on purpose, maybe, but it was an accident. :) I'm sure I understand how you feel when you look at that poor little face though. What a cutie, even with the bumps and bruises. Love ya!
Ahh, I am so sorry Jen! But yes, like Amy F. said, we've all had those moments and lucky for us these little ones are amazingly resilient. Does it make you feel any better to know that I dropped Claire on her head when she was maybe 6 weeks old?! I seriously didn't tell anybody about that because I felt SOOOO awful. I did take her into the pediatrician's office for peace of mind though. I do have to tell you (and I'm not just saying this), that I think you are seriously one of the most tender-hearted and adoring mothers out there. All 5 of your little ones sure are lucky to have you!
Jen you are one of the best mothers I know. Things happen and if this is the worst with 5 kids, it really is not so bad. Can't wait to see you guys in a week!!!
Post a Comment