How can I not start with this man?! Lucky me.
Lucky I'm in love with my best friend. Lucky to have been where we have been. Lucky I'm in love in every way, lucky we have stayed where we have stayed. They don't know how long it takes, waiting for a love like this. Every time we say goodbye, I wish we had one more kiss. -Jason Mraz lyrics (all rambled up)
I feel lucky beyond words to be married to Andy. We have been through some hardship and heartbreak together and that has made us stronger. He has such courage and strength and I want to be a better person because of him. His patience inspires me. I love him with all my soul and I am so thankful for everyday we have together and that we are sealed together for eternity.
Naturally these little monsters come next! Who ever knew love before they came along?! They are my world and my entire heart belongs to them. They teach me to be more Christ like everyday. They make me laugh everyday. The greatest desire of my heart is to be with them forever and for their forever happiness.
Some days, when I think I could pull my own hair out or just break down in total physical & mental exhaustion, all it takes is one hug or one kiss or one "I love you mommy" and all the world is better.
I have felt a glimpse of my Heavenly Fathers love for me when He blessed me with them...
I love my parents so much. I miss my mom terribly but I am eternally grateful for what she gave to me. Her love made me who I am today. She dedicated her life to me and my siblings and my dad. She bore her testimony through the way she lived her life and anyone who was around her, felt her love. My parents were affectionate and I love that they set that example for me.
My mom & dad were converts to the church and I am grateful for the gift of being raised a member of the church. I am grateful for the courage it must have taken them to be pioneers in their own families...
And SO THANKFUL that I am sealed to them in the Temple and that I know that I can be with my mom again... forever.Next to the gospel, the greatest gift that my parents gave to me is my siblings. I love them so much. I pray that we will all live close together someday, somehow, because I miss them everyday. I want them to be happy, truly happy in every way and I want for them to experience the greatest joys life has to offer. They are beautiful inside & out and they are my best friends.
None of these blessings would mean much to me if I did not have the restored gospel of Jesus Christ in my life. I am so grateful for the plan of salvation. If I didn't know that I can spend ETERNITY with my family then my heart would ache everyday. And I know that without my Savior none of this would be possible. I know that all the joy and hope and peace that I feel in this crazy life of mine comes through knowing He carries my burdens and He knows my heart.



The list goes on to include more of our family whom we LOVE and CHERISH and MISS! Your love blesses our lives across states & even countries. We miss you everyday.
I am so grateful for this beautiful country that we live in and for those men and women who sacrifice everything so that me and my family can enjoy the freedoms we have. I am thankful to live in COLORADO, a place we have quickly come to LOVE so much. I am grateful for HEALTH and HOME and the amazing FRIENDS I have been blessed with in my life. And for my ELECTRIC BLANKET and TEACHERS and Andy's JOB. For MUSIC and for TELEPHONES so I can talk to my sisters everyday. I am thankful for HOT BATHS and for PRAYER and for the Book of Mormon.
OVerwhelmed and how incredibly blessed am I to be so overwhelmed by all that I am blessed with.


1 comment:
Jen, I LOVE this post! What a sweet tribute to your family! Love all the pictures and I can feel your testimony through your words!
Post a Comment