The greatest joys in life are experienced in happy family relationships... the cultivation of a happy home requires effort and energy, forgiveness and patience, love and endurance and sacrifice, but it is worth all of this and more. -Gordon B. Hinkley



Friday, November 20, 2009

Go See It!

New-moon-2-twilight-series-3088137-

I went to the 12:01 showing of New Moon last night (after a few hours at the canery and then a rockin' pre-movie party at Kari's house!) with a bunch of super cool ladies from my ward. I went dragging my feet a little I have to admit. I loved the books, of coarse, but was highly disapppointed with the first movie. New Moon is 100 times better than the first one. GO SEE IT! Really, I had the best time, the movie was awesome and there was some serious eye-candy. I'm talking SERIOUS eye-candy girls!!! Am I right ladies??! Kelli?! :)

Loved it!!

2 comments:

The Cohen's said...

You've convinced me to try to go see it this weekend then!! I was disappointed with the first. And I know I wouldn't have made it to the 12:01 showing because I can't hold my eyes open past 9:30. BUT... I will go see it this weekend, I hope.

Chelsea said...

That was so fun! Good memories and wicked hot eye candy! Glad you gave into peer pressure!