The greatest joys in life are experienced in happy family relationships... the cultivation of a happy home requires effort and energy, forgiveness and patience, love and endurance and sacrifice, but it is worth all of this and more. -Gordon B. Hinkley



Thursday, October 22, 2009

H1N1 Article

I don't know if anyone is interested, but I WAS and I found this article very informative.

I, for one, have no trust in the media and I am a total sceptic toward anything I hear on the news or read in the paper. So much hype and misleading information always circulating (aka., balloon boy!!??), like there are not more important things in this world to be talking about.

ANYWAY, I enjoyed reading this article (that my friend Amy sent me) and watching the Barb Fisher interview and thought I would share, in case anyone else is asking themselves weather or not to get the H1N1 vaccination for themselves or their children and wanting an opinion outside of the mass media.

(I am not trying to push my opinion on weather or not to get the vaccination on anyone, just wanted to share something I found helpful in making my own decision.)

No comments: