The greatest joys in life are experienced in happy family relationships... the cultivation of a happy home requires effort and energy, forgiveness and patience, love and endurance and sacrifice, but it is worth all of this and more. -Gordon B. Hinkley
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Little Miss Piggy-tail
Lucy got her first pigtail today...
This is the new face she makes all the time!! hilarious!!
Has there ever been a cuter pony-tail in all the world?!
Oh I love baby ponty-tails! Lucy looks so darling. Reese was in piggy's by 5 months, but little Miss Claire's hair is taking it's sweet time growing in.
4 comments:
You make the most precious babies! Look at those eyes!!!!!!!!!
Oh Jen, those babies of yours are to die for. Beautiful!
I can't believe how much Lucy looks like Cali!! It is the cutest little pony tail!!!
Oh I love baby ponty-tails! Lucy looks so darling. Reese was in piggy's by 5 months, but little Miss Claire's hair is taking it's sweet time growing in.
Post a Comment