The greatest joys in life are experienced in happy family relationships... the cultivation of a happy home requires effort and energy, forgiveness and patience, love and endurance and sacrifice, but it is worth all of this and more. -Gordon B. Hinkley



Sunday, August 30, 2009

In case you were wondering...

having 5 kids is really, really hard.

9 comments:

Rachel B. said...

Two can make me crazy...so I can ONLY imagine!

jdancer said...

God bless you, Jen! :)

Annie said...

I had one of those days too, and I only have one. You are amazing for having five. Lets chat soon!

The Cohen's said...

Funny, I was just thinking the other day how easy you make it look and how awesome you are. Glad to know you are human and it is as tough as it looks.

Rachel B. said...

P.S. I was thinking that you most definitely deserve "wonder woman mom of the year" award. I always show how crazy I feel and every time I see you, you look cool and under control. You are fantastic!

Sandra said...

I know it can't be easy, but you are a tough woman, Jen. You can do it!! Don't let them get you down.

Amy F. said...

I was wondering why you haven't called me back for a little while. Just last night I was telling Jesse how I think I'm going crazy. I sort of wasn't joking either. :)

The Florist said...

Just sell them on e-bay already and use the money for a real vacation. I know a great place in San Diego to get an ear piercing souveniere. Let me know if you want a traveling companion and I'll sell mine too.

The Woolner Family said...

I don't wonder at that, my friend. How do you do it??? Just looking at those hiking pictures exhausted me.