How did I do Jes?!
The greatest joys in life are experienced in happy family relationships... the cultivation of a happy home requires effort and energy, forgiveness and patience, love and endurance and sacrifice, but it is worth all of this and more. -Gordon B. Hinkley
Friday, August 7, 2009
Hair cuts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Pretty darn good. You are a crazy lady I always freak out when i know unprofessional people are cutting hair you know that . But you have gotten pretty good. They look absolutely adorable. My girls are growing their hair out, it is driving me crazy. All the tangles I have to comb through in the morning not fun at all. Short hair on little girls just makes sence to me. But unfortunately the girls see my hair long and Aunt courtney's hair long so they want long hair too. Love the new cuts!!! Girls you are beautiful.
They look great! Those are ambitious haircuts too! It's hard to get short cuts to look good. You do have good subjects. :) Cali looks like she's growing up fast!c
I was just thinking about hair school possibilities again. I too wanted to go. How funny! Your girlsd look great!
Post a Comment