The greatest joys in life are experienced in happy family relationships... the cultivation of a happy home requires effort and energy, forgiveness and patience, love and endurance and sacrifice, but it is worth all of this and more. -Gordon B. Hinkley



Thursday, August 13, 2009

First Day

It is such a bitter sweet day, isn't it?! Sending 2 pieces of your heart walking to school all by themselves!

Rian is starting 4th grade, I can hardly believe it! I can clearly remember my 4th grade year and that is saying something (I have a really bad memory!). She is such an amazing 9 year old and I have no doubt that this will be a wonderful year for my little Noonie.
Trace, how can you be in 1st grade already?! Gone away from me ALL day long, how will I manage without your sweetness all day long?! Trace is so sweet and kind-hearted and I just pray that being at school all day won't change that... did I mention that he is going to be at school ALL DAY?!?!

Off they go...
Only a few tears shed... by me that is. I love you both more than any words can ever say. Have a super great day Rian & Trace!!! Don't forget to CTR!! Can't wait for 3:30 to get here and to hear about your first day of school!!
Wow, it's so quite here now!! ;)

2 comments:

Olivia Heilmann said...

OH WOW! They grow up so fast. I am going to try my hand at home school this year....wish me luck!

Amy F. said...

They look SO cute!! I love that they wear uniforms. Trace is really looking more grown up. I miss those kids!!!