The greatest joys in life are experienced in happy family relationships... the cultivation of a happy home requires effort and energy, forgiveness and patience, love and endurance and sacrifice, but it is worth all of this and more. -Gordon B. Hinkley



Friday, May 8, 2009

Red Rocks Ampitheatre

Andy carried Lucy in the bjorn the whole time... what a trooper! Here she is after the long day.

Andy & Paul
Stretching out... victory!



Rian went up and down the stairs at least 20 times! Our future track star, don't you think?!
It was such a beautiful day with blue skies.

Classic Sam face!
On our way up to the ampitheatre
Cali drinking the dirty water... yummmm.
Amazing views.

I am embarassed to say that we haven't been up here since we moved to CO. We actually drove through on our way home from a hike once, but this is the first time we actually hiked up to the ampitheatre... it is magnicifent. I am so glad we took Paul and Latitia up there. We all came home with sunburns and smiles!
We are sure to go back often now that we know how beautiful it is and how completely exhausted the kids are after going up and down the stairs 100 times!! Not a bad place for Andy and me to get a work out in either!!


1 comment:

The Cohen's said...

I have heard that concerts there are INCREDIBLE!!!
I love all the new pictures of the kiddos... I guess I'm secretly thankful that your sisters keep bugging you for an update.