The greatest joys in life are experienced in happy family relationships... the cultivation of a happy home requires effort and energy, forgiveness and patience, love and endurance and sacrifice, but it is worth all of this and more. -Gordon B. Hinkley



Thursday, May 14, 2009

My (not so) Little Girls






Yes, she has joules. Yes, she has 2 chins. Yes, she is mixing her patterns (hearts and polka-dots). Yes, she has big feet, just like her sisters! Yes, she wraps her little arms around my neck when I burp her (really) to give me the sweetest little hug ever. Yes, I adore her!!

Miss Cali-cakes. She jumps in front of the camera everytime I have it in my hands and then refuses to look at me. She makes me work for these pictures!





Oh, my little girls are getting so big. How does it happen so fast?! And how am I the luckiest mother in the world to have been blessed with 5 beautiful, healthy angels? Maybe I have an angel of my own up there...

4 comments:

Call Family said...

Awww...those cheeks-just like Rian had, I miss those cute cheeks of Rian's-ok maybe it wouldn't be so cute at her age now but they sure were when she was a baby!!!

Amy F. said...

Those cheeks are pretty impressive. She has Sam's amazing eyes too. What a cutie!! Cali is growing up so much!!

The Florist said...

They get their beauty from their Mama. What sweet little girls!

The Cohen's said...

You do have an angel of your own up there, but you already knew that. :) And your angels down here are simply gorgeous!!!