The greatest joys in life are experienced in happy family relationships... the cultivation of a happy home requires effort and energy, forgiveness and patience, love and endurance and sacrifice, but it is worth all of this and more. -Gordon B. Hinkley



Thursday, May 7, 2009

Here Goes...

Sam & Cali both love a good good patent leather heal, thank you Latitia!

Cali had sprinkles in her ears!! Tells you how good they were!

Uncle Paul cooking pancake lunch for the troops!
Looking at picture albums

Uncle Paul with the boys



Checking out the hatching dinosaur eggs

I was addicted to these yummy chocolate sprinkles... seriously though they are delish!!!
Awesome wooden shoes from Holland!

Rian's new watch
Trace with his new watch, key chain and candy


Cali's dolphin bracelet. Thank you Oma & Opa.

Ok, so I know that this post will be at the end of all the posts since I am typing it first, but I just don't have the mental energy to try and do this backwards tonight. And my sisters won't stop their demands for more pictures, so here goes...

Andy's brother Paul and his girlfriend Latitia came to visit us this last week. Can you believe that?!?! They flew all the way from Holland just to stay with us for a week in CO. We had such a wonderful visit and had so much fun taking them to have a look around beautiful Colorado!! They came loaded with gifts for all of us from our Holland family (thank you all so much!!).

I of coarse had my camera in their faces the whole time, not wanting a single moment to pass by undocumented. The week truly could not have been more enjoyable for me and I hope they enjoyed themselves here in our zoo of a home.

Brace yourself for lots of pictures...

No comments: