The greatest joys in life are experienced in happy family relationships... the cultivation of a happy home requires effort and energy, forgiveness and patience, love and endurance and sacrifice, but it is worth all of this and more. -Gordon B. Hinkley
5 comments:
What a gorgeous little angel and an amazing family of 7!!! I have tears in my eyes...We are hoping to see you on April 2nd if that's possible. We'll be in touch soon to figure out what works best. Huge hugs and congrats!!!!
She has that innocent newborn cherub look. Every picture is so sweet...
Ahhhh! You are so beautiful Jen! I am so glad you decided on the name Lucy! I love it, it suites her well and just fits you guys perfectly. Congratulations on the safe and healthy delivery. She is adorable and I can't wait to meet her! Lots of love....
Awww, she is so loved already. God put her with the perfect family. :)
I love that baby. I just want to kiss those cheeks. What a beautiful little lady. I am so happy for you and your new family of 7, that is absolutely insane!!! I love love love the name, great pick. Love you guys, congrats on the new baby we are so happy for you. Love you guys.
Post a Comment