A certain house in our neighborhood was giving these out to the adults who were out with the kids trick-or-treating. Good thing I am pregnant, I might have been tempted! :) After a good laugh and a few pictures, down the drain it went!
My cowgirl, my fire fighter, my batman and my black cat. Leaving to trick-or-treat with the Summers kids.

All cowgirls have freckles, right?!

Treats!

Getting a little annoyed with all the picture-taking, I think.
I got to go to Trace's class Halloween party yesterday. It was great fun. The kids had so much fun trick-or-treating and even more fun eating as much sugar as their little stomachs could take.
All cowgirls have freckles, right?!
Treats!
Getting a little annoyed with all the picture-taking, I think.
After they went to bed, Andy and I went through all their candy and I honestly couldn't believe how much candy there was. We let each of the kids pick 15 pieces of candy to keep, then went through and picked a few for ourselves (that is allowed, right?) and put the rest in a big bag to get rid of. But really, I couldn't believe how much candy there was. It kind of disgusted me. And then I ate a few pieces.
Anyway, it doesn't even seem like the kids care too much about all the candy they got yesterday and I am glad to see that they are perfectly pleased with their 15 pieces. And I am perfectly pleased with the 30 I picked out!! :)
3 comments:
You're a crack up Jen! And you jipped yourself 30 pieces! You need to match each kiddo piece for piece! :)
Jen, I obviously haven't been up to date on what's been going on in your life, but a late congratulations on baby number 5! Wow! And too funny that you are due about the same time as Brooke. I'm not due until beginning of April. I'm excited to hear what you'll be having if you decide to find out.
Jen, when are you going to come and see us?? We miss you! And we want you to meet Noah! Maybe by the time you come and visit we'll have another?? ;) And I'll give my boys kisses from you.
Email me your address so we can mail you a Christmas card... please. :) terracohen@snowcrest.net
Post a Comment