The greatest joys in life are experienced in happy family relationships... the cultivation of a happy home requires effort and energy, forgiveness and patience, love and endurance and sacrifice, but it is worth all of this and more. -Gordon B. Hinkley



Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Spaceship






While I was getting ready the other day, Sam was in the bathroom with me. He was in our laundry basket with his 2 Buzz friends and informed me that they were flying in a spaceship to Grandma & Grandpa's house to go swimming. I asked him if I could please come too and he said there wasn't room. He was right, I wouldn't have fit in that basket! !

1 comment:

jennarae said...

He is so precious! It is wonderful seeing pictures of them but I can't believe how old they are getting. Tell them to stop! Especially Cali. It's only been three months! But my heart breaks every day because I miss them so much. I am hoping to go down there within a few weeks, if possible. I hope you are all doing well! Tell the kids I love them :)