Cali is quickly learning the art of fake crying. Weather she learned it from her big brother (who happens to be a master faker) or it just comes natural to her as an almost 2 year old little girl, I am not sure. But she has really been trying to see just how far this fake crying stuff will get her these days. Yesterday she was at the top of the stairs, trying to see if a little fake cry would get me up the stairs to carry her down. Instead I got my camera to document how so cute she is when she is faking it!! I mean she really is so cute... that's what gets to me... the cuteness!! I am not one to fall for fake crying, but the cuteness, REALLY?!!?! Boy am I in trouble when she figures that out?!?!?!!!
5 comments:
She's a doll. I'm a pushover, but I mostly just laugh at their slyness until they laugh too.
She IS so darn cute! I can't believe she's almost 2 already. She had just turned a year when we reconnected with you guys. Time sure flies. We miss you all! Give that little faker a smooch for us.
Cali is too cute for words. that facew is just precious.
Hey Jen, it's Rachel Bjorkman from church. How cute is your daughter? I have a little faker of my own! I love your blog. Your post with your girls and the balloons is hysterical! And your pictures are amazing. Yeah for another fun blog to read!
JEN!!!!!! So good to see you on Anne's blog! You look amazing and your family is beautiful! I can't believe how long it has been. It seems just like yesterday I was watching you get married. How the time passes by. I love your pictures! Let's not be so out of touch!
Becca
Post a Comment