Timer picture... can't believe everyone is actually looking at the camera!!
We really could have spent our Monday off organizing, cleaning and working on the still unfinished house (I don't ever want to move again!) but we wanted to enjoy the beautiful day with the kids. Andy played b-ball with guys from the ward in the early morning, I took Rian to the Urgent care to get antibiotics for her strepp-throat (poor girl!) and when we finally got home, with a good dose of Motrin in Rian, we prepared for the 10 minute drive to Barr Lake. Every where you go with 4 kids takes a bit of preperation.
After the kids (mostly Rian) spent the first 20 minutes freaking out about all the bugs on the trails, we really did enjoy the beautiful .8 mile trail (don't laugh, .8 miles took us about an hour!). I got a few cute pictures.
Hope everyone enjoyed their holiday.
1 comment:
Fun. I love a great time spent together as a family.
Post a Comment