

So I know that this is really disgusting, but in case any of you were wondering how the potty training was going with Sam... I thought these pictures might answer your question! He has absolutly NO interest in the potty, except to wear it on his head. Someone help me.
4 comments:
Oh come on, Mom! Didn't you know that you can't potty train until his head outgrows the potty hat? :)
Tyson was the same way until just recently and I don't know why, but it just clicked. All of a sudden, he goes in the toilet all the time with no accidents. I think it might have something to do with going to daycare when I work. He sees the big kids his age doing it, so maybe that's why...who knows? How old is Sam now? Tyson will be 4 in October.
Fun times at your house. Potty training is the hardest thing to conquer. Good Luck, just remeber your the boss!!!
John peed in the potty for the first time today! He's been wearing underwear this week and our back lawn has has seen more action than the toilet. They will grow out of this. Right?
Post a Comment